Friday, September 2, 2011

My Big Sunny Yellow Wedding!

Westlake Village Inn
Friday, September 2, 2011

This wedding definitely put a big sunny smile on my face from the moment I walked into the Provance Room of Westlake Village Inn.

This year yellow was a very popular color for weddings, but this one was definitely Sunny Yellow!

I'm my beloved and my beloved is mine
Thank you to my intern Amanda for making all the sugar flowers for this bright cake!


Sugar Flowers!
Susan at Flowers By Susan made these stunning yellow centerpieces for the reception, All the yellow in the Provance Room looked so bright and pretty.

All the Chiavari chairs were tied with bright yellow ribbons ........ more sunshine!


Even the kids got yellow smiley face candies at their place setting!

CONGRATULATIONS
Victoria & William!



No comments: