Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yet Another Beautiful Wedding at Sherwood Country Club

Sherwood Country Club
This was a modern looking cake with clear acrylic blocks separating the tiers and an acrylic cake stand which allowed you to look under the cake at all the hydrangeas. Hydrangea bunches were placed between the tiers in small bunches but still allowing you to view thru the cake. The cake design was created to tie in with the decorations at the reception. The chairs were clear acrylic and the floral displays were all set in square vases.
Note from the bride:
"Lori Vreeke was my lifesaver. We had to change who was making our cake at the last minute and we were referred to Pastries By Vreeke. Lori's great ideas and enthusiasm to make my modern cake made my mom and I super excited to see the finished product. I absolutely loved the clear blocks separating our tiers it was like nothing I had ever seen before at any other weddings. My husband and I have heard nothing but raves from people who have seen pictures of it. We can't thank you enough Lori, you're the best!" -Chelsea

No comments: